BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wicked Awesome


The best day of my life has come and gone. Maybe it wasn't the best but it was in the top 20. We went to Mandie's house at 1.00. Hung around and got ready. I wore my sparkly black dress. Mandie wore her sparkly black dress. Sister Hill picked us up at 3.00. Took a huge ammount of time to drop one of her babies off. Her sisters Millie and Mandie came too. It took a long time to get to Hollywood. We stopped for food once. I got a shake for dinner. We got to Hollywood at 6.30. Sis. Hill didn't want us walking around Hollywood alone so Mandie and Millie followed us around as we looked at the stars. We saw Desi Arnaz, Bette Davis, Katherine Hepburn and others. I saw Andrew Lloyd Webbers. It's right in front of the Pantages. The Pantages is so gorgeous inside. The show started at 8. It was soooooooooooooo good. After the first act Mandie, Eloise, and I went down to the floor and got some of the streamers from the first scene. I'll keep it forever. Defying Gravity was AMAZING. Teal Wicks was awesome. She played Elphaba. Laura Woyasz was great too. I cried from As Long as You're Mine until the final scene. They sang For Good so well. It finished at about 11 and we stayed while Millie was looking at shirts to buy. They were expensive. I wanted one. We got Inn-n-Out at 12. We got home at 2.00. Went to bed at 3.00. I wasn't very tired last night. My mouth HURTS.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Isn't Hollywood an interesting place? And I love dressing up for nights out. I'm so glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

i want to see it again. phantom is playing jan 21st to feb 21st. i want to see that too.

Clancy said...

Megan and I are very pleased you and Eloise enjoyed those tickets to Wicked!
It sounds like you had a great time, even with the freshly installed braces.
It was good seeing you both and to hear you play with part of your quartet, MaCall; you sound terrific, as always.
Looking forward to a time when you can come out to Minneapolis and play some Mozart Quintets with my friends and me.
Check out some of those Haydn quartets; I think you'll find them challenging, but fun to play with your group.
We hope you both enjoy the Wii and have some fun with it over the summer.

Anonymous said...

thanks. Sorry Charlotte and Gabie didn't thank you for the complements. The braces aren't that bad. Food is one of the greatest joys of life for me so that's hard to give up. :)