BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

so busy

i woke up at about 11. Then I had quartet practice at 1.00. Then we went straight to our concert in Tavern Bay, Lake Arrowhead at 3.00. We started playing at 3.30. It was so windy that our music was flying everywhere. We brougfht clips and they helped but still. It's good we have practiced so much. We have stuff almost memorized so we managed. We finished at 4.30. Then we followed Gabie and Trevor(her boyfriend) around and spied on them. He came and brought her flowers. Charlotte got very sunburned. Then we went to the church for Megan's wedding reception. We played from 6.00 to 7.00. It went well. My back hurt so bad and I was thirsty. Sis. Washburn, Megan's mom told us we couldn't play Eleanor Rigby. I asked twice and she said it was about lonely people so I couldn't play it. Then Bro. Washburn said he loved that song so we ended up playing it anyway. Then we went to the village to watch a Young Dubliners concert. Cassie's friend Keira followed us around all day. At the village there was this guy dressed up as a pirate and he was smoking. When Keira walked by he took off his hat for her. It was so funny. Keira was wearing a red plaid skirt, blue leggings and a tan shirt. She's kind of emo. This guy in a kilt came up to her and was like nice skirt. Weird guys kept talking to her. Lucy is attacking moths on the window right now. Guess what. I got a wii. it's so fun. My friend Hannah has a wii too. I got my report card. I managed to get a 4.0 last year and this year. Cassie told people we were from the middle school whenever they asked. Charlotte and I kept reminding her that we weren't from the middle school. I want to see Kira. We are staying at my aunt Heidi's house on Sunday. El is there now. It's sad El didn't go to the wedding. Megan was pretty and El's friends were there. talk later

2 comments:

Christie said...

You should come up to the Ren Faire with me next fall. It's brilliant fun.

And I love Eleanor Rigby! I'm glad you got to play it.

Are you willing to read a story and comment on it for me? I need beta readers. It's kind of a long one, though.

Anonymous said...

sure i'll read a story