BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Caspian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Prince Caspian!!!! It was so good. I loved it. I need to see it again though because I had trouble concentrating. Mandie hit me most of the time. We byelled at the screen alot too. Mandie kept talking to me during the movie and was just like SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! She bit me. On the hand. It hurt. I hit her alot too because she wouldn't stop hitting me. I loved the beginning of the movie. 1. because Caspian rides his horse in the forest and because that's just so cool 2. because Mandie hadn't started hitting me yet. Through the whole movie Mandie kept yelling oh he's so hot! It was funny. We were pretty loud. I don't think the people around us enjoying the yelling. When Caspian had the chance to kill Miraz and didn't we alln yelled. That was frustrating for me to have him have the chance and miss it. I really liked the Phyllis parts. Kira thought Peter dislocating his shoulder was hilarious when Edmund popped it bvack in. I didn't that was funny. I saw the movie with Mandie, Savannah and Isabel. Isabel and I loved Caspian and Edmund. Mandie loved Caspian, Edmund and Peter. She poked me alot saying Caspian's so hot. Look at that bod. Ooh look at Peter. Oh Edmund is hot. Mandie's funny. Savannah probably liked Caspian. I don't know if she liked Peter or Edmund. Kira loves Edmund. I don't get why she doesn't like Caspian.
I bought mad as rabitts. I love the song. So much. Church was good. Kristina had a baby! She's so cute. Her name is Korinne. She smiles alot. Her blessing was today. Yesterday was the pie party at church. I played outside with charcoal. I'm dying to read the forst chapter of Breaking Dawn. It came out yesterday. Hannah got to go down the mountain to read it. So lucky. I guess Bella tells Charlie they are getting married. Charlie's reaction is hilarious. Hannah told me. I better not spoiol anything else for you today. I can tell you more if you want to hear it. :)

5 comments:

Christie said...

Caspian is a peach, isn't he? So is Edmund. I'm more of an Edmund person than a Peter-Peter seems so bossy that sometimes I want to smack him.

Anonymous said...

Peter is such a dork in Prince Caspian. He doesn't even thank Edmund for saving him at the beginning. Edmund is a great fighter.

Lori Franke said...

caspian is MINE.
cassie

Anonymous said...

no he's not. you'll have to share.

cassie[carnivore] said...

NO IF U RECALL I HAD ALREADY DID AND IM NOT SHARING!