BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Today

I can play Black Parade on the piano. How awesome is that? But you know what's not awesome? Braces. Yeah, I got them today. My teeth won't see the light for two years. They are neon green and annoying. You have no idea(unless you've had braces) how annoying and uncomfortable they are. It doesn't hurt to get them put on. My lip has a sore on it from rubbing against them. I can only drink shakes and yogurt. That's ok with me. I like chocolate shakes and strawberry yogurt. I am sooo excited to see Wicked tomorrow. I'm going to Mandie's house before to dress up and stuff. Today I was 55 on wii fitness. Yesterday I was 48. I guess it's true that we get older everyday. Dad is younger than me. Lucky he is still 35. He's even younger than himself. I saw Surf's Up. It looked unbelievably stupid but it was good. I liked it. Some people do not like the fact that I joined myspace. It's fun because I get to talk to my friends. I will talk later. Maybe pics will come, maybe they won't.

3 comments:

Dulce Vazquez said...

you should join facebook
;)

Christie said...

Yes, and then you could stalk me even more than you already do! :D

Have fun at Wicked! It sounds like a lot of fun. And at least you've only got braces: I had to get my entire jaw re-aligned, which took eight years and some really weird retainers. There was one where I couldn't actually close my lips for days, and my friends just gave me hell about it. I can't tell you how much candy was shoved between my lips because I couldn't resist. :)

Anonymous said...

thats funny about the retainers