BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

CASSIE READ

I NEED MY SHIRTS BACK NOW. PLEASE AND THANK-YOU. ALSO CAN YOU SENDF ME THE V-CODE OR THE PHONE IS USELESS EXCEPT FOR BEING A GOOD ALARM CLOCK. Thanks.

Today was the ren faire and a field trip so there were about 10 people in each of my classes. I can't believe we actually had to watch a video when so many people were gone. They should have to suffer too. It was teenage father. It was so old it was funny. I went to Mandie's house and she tried to get me to play Like a Boy by Ciara on her Dad's violin. It was so out of tune that I couldn't do it. The pegs suck. They wouldn't stay at all. Why does Ciara always have to spell her name in her songs? I guess it's good practice for her. Maybe she forgets... :) Mandie lent me a CD. It has some good stuff. 4 minutes, L.O.V.E, I don't really like lean like a chollo though. :) Rachel(Mandie's freshman sister)and I had a fun conversation about Twilight. She loves the books. She drew Robert Pattinson for art. She loves him too. She thinks Taylkor Lautner is hot though. Yuck. She likes Rob better though. Who wouldn't? Emmy Rossum's CD was a dissapointment. It's hilarious to listen to lol. lol is fun to say because it annoys people. lol. :) I have been acting weird. I keep doing smiley faces. I really don't know why. Mandie's favorite word or phrase is 'I'm legit'. Aidan says it alot. That's why she likes it. He also says jk lol. I'm not supposed to tell this stuff. She reads the blog occasionally. I think she's okay with it. I don't know why I like the song No Air. I usually don't like that type of music. I'm eating pasta! I can't wait. The best day of my life so far is coming up soon. I'm seeing wicked on the 24th. I get braces on the 23rd...

3 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

macall can you please stop bugging me about it?i'm trying my best to send them to you.
all i know about the vkey is its mozarts birthday.

Christie said...

Wikipedia, Macall, can tell you that. :)

Don't fight...

Anonymous said...

mozarts b-day? That's funny.