BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

High School Musical 3
























I scraped my head and hands and knees up today. Don't ask how. It hurt though. Well after it happened I just started shaking and laughing. HSM 3 comes out on my friends birthday. She doesn't really like HSM though. I wonder what they will sing at graduation. ;) I have no idea why the video's won't work lately. Weird. Well, look up the Pork and Beans video on youtube. It's great. It has that guy who lipsynched to numa numa. And it has the peanut butter jelly banana thing. Also look up the mad as rabitts video. I love it. madlibs with Brendon and Ryan was funny. Ryan is funny... :)












2 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

high school musical comes out on my birthday.

Anonymous said...

i know