BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

wasabi

Today I woke up at about 11. That's the latest I have slept for a really long time. Eloise went on a field trip yesterday to a mission. They went on a boat and reinacted people coming to CA for the gold rush. Eloise threw up and on the way back the bus got into an accident. Everyone was okay though. Sounds like a fun field trip. I would love to miss school to go on a boat. I wonder i9f I'm allowed to read Twilight on Cinco de Mayo. I'm almost done with the thief lord. I olove that book. I think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it. Mandie is coming over today. How exciting. She's bringing the Wicked karoake soundtrack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day MaCall...gosh you are lucky to have two wonderful parents who let you do these fun activities and sleep in.

cassie[carnivore] said...

wasabi???

Anonymous said...

i like to have random words for my titles. whats iron man about?