BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Braces?!

I have to get braces. The ortho looked at Eloise and said oh she doesn't need braces. He took a lot longer time with me. They did pictures, x-rays and molds of my teeth. It wasn't very fun. Color suggestions? I'm thinking pink or green or blue. Twilight has been banned again. Oh well. I want to read the GFolden Compass now. I read it before but I want to read it again. Any other book suggestions? I found a lot of books I wanted to read while I was reading Wuthering Heights but I have forgotten most of them. I also want to reread all the Harry Potter series. I have to read Great Expectations if I get into Honors English. I might not. There's always that chance. 93 days till Breaking Dawn.5 for The Host.
I have to practice. I watched Harry Potter 4 today. It was good. I cried at the end. I'm not sure why. I haven't had homework this week so far. I'm so excited. On Friday we're learning the Pythagorean Theorum. I liked doing that last year. Back to the braces. I'm getting spacers on June 2nd. Then 2 weeks later they'll do more stuff. I have to go.

Bye.

P.S. The concert was good although I couldn't keep my eyes open. I listened and that's the main point. The music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you have to get braces. 3 days for the host...

heidi said...

there is a whole series of books that were written a few years ago that I read about 3 summers ago called Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites. There is about 10 of them and I LOVED them. Fiction mixed in with history--pretty good read. You would have to search on ebay or Amazon for them.

Anonymous said...

I read Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites. I loved it!