BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Gilroy

I went to Gilroy during Spring Break. It was fun. I had two concerts which went well. They were fundraising for the trip this summer to Hungary. I'm excited! I have to go alone though. Well with Cassie, Grammy and Opa. I got a cellphone. It's kind of old because its Casssie's old phone. It has a great picture of Robert Pattinson on their that I took. They have the official cast for Twilight. Some people are the opposite of how I imagined them and some are pretty close. Like Bella and Edward. I read Twilight again over break. I'm almost done with Wuthering Heights. It really is a hate story. There is love but alot of hate. My friends don't know who Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco are. Kind of weird.

4 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

who doesn't know who fall out boy and panic at the disco are?

Serena Potter said...

MaCall when do you use THERE and when do you use THEIR? Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

i know its weird. I try to talk about music but they don't know what I'm talking about.

cassie[carnivore] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.