BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

13

I just realized that I'm allowed to watch PG-13 movies now. I do watch PG-13 movies but now I'm really allowed to. Weird. Cool. I'm excited to you Cassie. I liked the video Christie. I love Gerard's voice though. Cassie did you read how Stephenie Meyer came up with Twilight? I love it. Still no Jacob. Without Jacob the movie will suck. My fave songs are Clair de Lune and The Wizard and I. I really like the 4 seasons right now too. I love Wicked. I can not wait to see it. Exciting. I like nine in the afternoon by panic at the disco. I have to go. Peple over for dinner. Conference was good bye.

2 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

I love that song!im going to see them this friday!

Anonymous said...

with jacob the movie will suck. did you know who plays jake? shark-boy. no. this is horrible.