BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brandenburg at the Ambassador


I'm going to this because my teachers in it. I guess it will be fun. Exciting. We have to go all the way to pasadena just for a lesson. Open house is tonight. I'm playing with the quartet. I want to go to a book signing in May. I need $30. I already have a ride maybe. It's in LaJolla. My tooth has hurt very, very bad because it is coming in. I have to write a story about Gilroy for Social Studies. Fun. Bye.

April 26, 2008 BRANDENBURG CONCERTOS
Bach's complete Brandenburg Concertos!
Rarely heard in their entirety, Bach’s famous job application pieces show all off all his talents and feature all sorts of solo instruments: trumpets, horns, flutes, violins and more. In this incredible series of concertos, Bach pulled out all the stops in order to show his command of composing for all types of orchestral instruments, as well as a wide range of musical styles. There’s something in this concert for everyone, especially as Maestro Vener explains the “hows” and “whys” of these masterworks of the Baroque era during the concert.
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 1 for oboes, bassoon, horn, strings and continuo
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 2 for flute, trumpet, violin, strings and continuo
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 3 for strings and continuo
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 4 for 2 flutes, violin, strings and continuo
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 5 for flute, violin, harpsichord, strings and continuo
Bach: Brandenburg concerto No. 6 for violas, cellos and continuo

2 comments:

Christie said...

Fun! What book signing is it?

Anonymous said...

styephenie meyer, the host