BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

walawalawala

Hello, I did my report, finished my homework and now Spring Break! I'm going to Gilroy(garlic capital) to fundraise for my trip coming up in JULY. I'm going to Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg...?Yeah, it'll be fun. I need a quartet practice before I leave. I got 8 CD's from Clancy for my birthday. They are cool. I love the Sarah Chang 4 seasons one. I joined youtube. There are videos how to be gangster, ninja, emo, nerd and they have a bunch of rants on different stuff. I love the rant on music. Hilarious. . .

3 comments:

Christie said...

And now you should go watch all of the Thomas Hampson clips. I'm on youtube as elendiari22, so look me up sometime-I've got some fun videos favorited.

And have fun in Gilroy! I wish I could be there, but I'm still in school. I really hope I'm able to go to Europe with you guys.

cassie[carnivore] said...

when are you coming?

Anonymous said...

thursday