BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hollister, Wet seal and basketball




Today I went to my friends championship basketball game. They won! Then we went to Robeks in celebration. I got mahalo mango? It wasn't that good. I like the hummingbird. Then I ate at their house(the Washburns) and vaccumed the upstairs. Then we went down the mountain to Inland Center Mall. Mandie and I had to meet up with Mrs. Washburn every half hour just to make sure things were fine. We went to Wet seal, American Eagle, See's candy, zumiez, Claires, the disney store, gamestop, Hollister co., Pacsun, and other places. I bought jeans at Wet seal and a shirt at hollister. I spent about $40. Expensive. It made me depressed that I'm poor. Oh well. I wanted more from hollister and wet seal. They had good stuff. I have to write an essay.

8 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

this is very important....
did you see any hot guys in hollister co.?

and......

did you like zumiez?

cassie[carnivore] said...

one more thing......
40 dollars is a good amount to spend at the mall.
when i went.....i didnt buy anything because
we were in the same store for two hours.they're stuff
was expensive.

Christie said...

I always get bummed that I don't have a ton of money when I'm shopping. I think it's just a fact of life. But Cassie's right, $40 is a good amount to spend at the mall. Just make sure that you buy good quality things that last a long time. :)

Good luck on your essay!

Anonymous said...

to answer cassie's questions no and yes kind of

cassie[carnivore] said...

oooo u did see one huh?

Anonymous said...

Cassie, MaCall is not interested in boys! She is a very proper and sensible girl who only fanasises over imaginary men. And MaCall, you are not poor! You have been blessed in many ways and God does not care about Hollister jeans!

cassie[carnivore] said...

Jeez i was just kidding around.

Christie said...

I think everyone's interested in boys. I know I am. And teenage girls are the worst when it comes to crushes. Aren't you, ladies?