BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter, Igloo, Sunday

It is quite inconvenient to have my birthday so close to Easter. Kira and Caitlin can't come. But that means I can invite Isabel now. Isabel is a good friend. She doesn't talk too much and she's mellow. Its relaxing to talk to her. I'm at school now. 1st period English. We're at the computer lab obviously. I have already done my research on the internet. I just need books and then I can write my report. I'm writing it on endangered species and why wolves were endangered and how they gor off the list. Then I will write about organizations that are helping stop wolf hunting. I feel sick. I'm hungry and tired. Lucky I have lunch 3rd period. 1 and a half more classes till food. 12 days without you-know-which-books. How many more to go? Maybe my birthday will be the lucky day. If so only 4 more days. Should my word of the day be igloo or Sunday? Both are fun words. Question of the day: how many falling stars have you seen in a lifetime? I've only seen one and it was this year. I am reading the Doctrine and Covenants right now. It is pretty interesting. I should do some more research. Good-bye. (That's a fun word too!)

0 comments: