BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 more days

This is my fave bird other than the peregrine falcon now. its new! It's a tongan white-eyed bird. Cool. Wizard of Oz is over. We did a great job. I was surprised how sad I was when it was over. Mandie did not come today because she is Mormon. Paul, Kayley, Tom, Alison and I am Mormon but we still all went. Wuthering Heights is going well. Cathy and Heathcliff both don't have any good qualities. They are both mean. I love Clair de Lune. That's my favorite song at the moment. I really like the Killers too. I love We you were young, Where the white boys dance and somebody told you... & days till my birthday. Juke's are really cool. My friend has the juke. It's going to feel weird having time to do stuff now. I have an 2 essays due soon and other stuff.

3 comments:

Christie said...

What is a juke?

Anonymous said...

it is a really cool phone that flips out. Its also an ipod.

Anonymous said...

You have a favorite bird! Why is the mother always last to know?!