BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

17 more days!!

17 more days until my birthday. Last night was registration for high school. I signed up for Honors English, Biology, Geometry, French, Orchestra, and P.E. I'm excited for French. My friends are taking it too.

The people in social studies who sit by me are mean. Today we had a sub. and they talked the whole time during the test. The sub. didn't do a thing but say pepole had to stop going to the bathroom. They were cheating and making fun of people. Then after the test they talked to this new kid who has lived here before but has moved back. I guess in elementary school he got expelled two days after moving there. Then they started talking about how he and other people smoke crack and his parents don't care if he smokes in the house. I hope I did well on my test.

I love phantom of the opera. I have been listening to the original cast recording lately. Good stuff. We have Wizard of Oz rehearsals all week next week. The show starts a week from today. I'd ask people to come but I don't want them to see me as a munchkin being all happy and stuff. So don't come, or come and skip my scene.

The missionaries are coming over. We haven't had the new one over so we'll get to meet him. My cold is getting better I think(and hope). In choir we are singing We're all in this Together from HIgh School Musical. Sure I like high school musical but in public? I get to play with my quartet in the lobby at the concert. Maybe I'll get out of singing... Probably not. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean the other day. What a good movie. I want the 2nd and 3rd. I stole the 1st one from my aunt. Sorry, but I don't want to give it back. I got West Side Story for Christmas. That is a good one too. I have to do homework. I have math, socialstudies and math to make up from sick days. Better get going. Or not. Maybe I'll just read New Moon. I'm almost to the part when she nlearns that Jacob is a werewolf. Bye!

3 comments:

Christie said...

You don't have to give me back POTC. Keep it, it's yours. :)

Oooh, French. You'll have fun, and I'll have someone to talk to in it when I come visit. And I bet you did well on that test. I hate it when kids are rude to teachers.

Anonymous said...

I'm not happy about kids talking about Crack. I suppose there are dumb kids everywhere. I look forward to your being in the honors classes next year so you can get away from some of the idiots. If only they understood how much they are messing up their lives. Dad and I are proud of you for making good decisions.

Anonymous said...

Pirates #1 and #2 are two of my favorite movies!