BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello

Have you ever realized what a cool word hello is? It is fun to say. Hello, hello, hello.
I have been so happy today. My friend Mohit wrote me today. That makes me happy for some reason. We went to the dentist today. I might need an operation because one tooth is headbutting another. I need some more sealants too. I forgot that it was Saint Patricks day until I came to school and people were all wearing green. Oh well. I thought it was on Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not sure why. Today is the first day in a month or two that I have socialized instead of reading all day. Feels strange. Whats your favorite song right now?

4 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

i have a lot of songs.here they are...
Time to Dance-panic!at the disco
Thanks for the memories-Fall out boy(of course)
Stop and Stare-onerepublic.
Wont go home without you-maroon 5
What you got-Colby o'donis and akon

and alot more.

Anonymous said...

hi cassie cool

heidi said...

my favorite song right now is Pink's "Who Knew" LOVE it!

I like the word hello too and it is really rude when someone says hello and the other person does not respond!! Some people!

I need info about Saturday evening!!

Anonymous said...

Zippity Do Dah Zippity Ay!