BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday








My party was really fun. Cynthia, Isabel, Mandie, Alexis and Savannah came. We went swimming at Big Corona Beach and had a bonfire. We went climbing on the rocks and my friends acted drunk. It was fun. I got a $25 visa gift card thing I can use anywhere, New Moon, jewelry, Northanger Abbey the movie, and Dani's Diary by Narinder Dhami. Thank-you everyone. I got this really cool necklace with a green rose on it. I love it.


I love the beach. It's wonderful. I wanted to climb and swim more but I wasn't allowed. I found big sea anemones. The hot dogs were good. I wanted another but then I tripped over it so I didn't get another. We did a pyramid and the first worked. The second didn't. The first had Cynthia, me, Savannah, Katie(Alexis's little sister) and Eloise. The second had everyone but Katie didn't have time to get on top. It was fun and here is Hamish.

6 comments:

Christie said...

So much fun! Lucky girl, I hope you have a fantastic birthday!!! You and I should do something this summer. *hugs*

Nicole Hernandez said...

ahaaaaa, how i miss the beach...you so lucky!

I miss LA everyday.

julio

The Hills... said...

Happy Birthday Eloise! Wow, 13! I remember playing with you when you were a baby! Hope you had a great day! Enjoy being 13.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Happy Birthday MaCall! I can't believe you're a teenager already! I remember when you were born. Such a cute baby!

heidi said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! Sorry we couldn't make it. Hunter went on a 25 mile bike ride in Anaheim that day with the scouts--can you believe that? He was gone all day. We had to go to LA to Darin's grandparents 90th birthday party. We saw lot's of family so it was a good time--though the kids and us would have rather spent it at the beach with you. Hope you had a great day--it seems like you did!

Anonymous said...

25 mile?! Wow.