BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hmmm

Today I was thinking about two really great things. Cows and hamburgers. I love cows. They are mellow, big, gentle, unique animals that give us so many things that nourish us. Cows are kind. I like them. Hamburgers are delicious. They make great meals. I was just thinking about how I am kind of a hypocrite. I say I love sweet, gentle cows and then go ahead and buy a burger. Kind of sad huh?

Then I was thinking about music. I am into piano music right now. Piano music sounds like breathing. Or atleast Chopins nocturns do. They are pretty. I love Clair de Lune. That song makes me happy. It makes me want to cry.

I have been banned from reading Twilight. When I don't read it I feel all nervous and weird. I feel like I can't breath. I should be able to read it as much as I like. It is for my health. I just finished Twilight for the third time. Reading Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse make me feel happy. I'm happy when I read them.

I am going to read Wuthering Heights. Bella likes Wuthering Heights. That's not my only reason don't worry. I also should read it for high school and it sounds intersting. I'm not really one for that weird language they use but I will try to read on.

I can't breath!

6 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

dang MaCall.I like Twilight but....
your a fan girl!I might be able to come for
your birthday,too!!












eeee I'm excited.

Christie said...

MaCall-stop talking about it and you'll be allowed to read it again. And try Jane Eyre, it's more fun than Wuthering Heights.

Cassie-you're one to talk. You're just as bad with Twilight as I was with LOTR.

heidi said...

I think I am a little concerned now MaCall. Can't breathe? Maybe a small break is what the doctor ordered. Good luck. I liked Wuthering Heights. Have fun reading it. I can still picture the way I saw the story in my head to this day and I read that many years ago.

Anonymous said...

i was joking. I can't breath because I have a bad cold. :)

Michele said...

I really liked Wuthering Heights - not everybody does though. I hope you enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

MaCall, you are one smart girl. I think the same things about cows so I can't eat them anymore. And I also love the piano. I love how it can send chills down your back, both when it's mellow and soothing, and when it's lively and strong. It's my favorite instrument to listen to and play.