BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Clutz

This week I have been so clumsy. At school I tripped over the table twice. Then at home I tripped over something and ran into a chair. On our hike at the citrus state historical park I tripped over I palm leave. Then at home I tripped over something and now I just tripped over this string dividing our property from our neighbors.
My fave songs are Nine in the afternoon and The difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage both by panic at the disco. You should listen to them.
I got my hair cut finally. They just cut the bangs and a tiny bit off the ends. I don't have a picture yet and probably won't like any of the ones that I will take.
I am excited for the Twilight movie. Now that they have changed a few people's hair and I know more about it I'm looking forward to it. December 12th. I'll be in high school then. Mm.
There is this new kid named Aidan that everyone likes. They think he is so hot and he's not really. It's just because he's new. Even my friends...
My friend Kira likes World War 2 movies. My friend Cassie likes Panic at the disco and saw them on Saturday. I need to practice.
I'm bad at running. I got 6:08 on the half mile. My cousin hunter gets around 6 for the mile. I have asthma. That's excuse.

4 comments:

Christie said...

You must be growing. You lose your depth perception and whack into things a lot, if I remember correctly. Best of luck to you.

And Cassie my sister, or someone else? And let me tell you, it's going to be a lot harder for me to buy you birthday presents when you're in high school. I still owe you one...

Anonymous said...

it'd okay. Cassie not your sister. well Cassie your sister went the day before my Cassie. :)

heidi said...

we had fun yesterday and I don't think you are a clutz--just growing taller. did you get your haircut yesterday after we saw you?

Michele said...

silly!