BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I feel sick.

I went to the dentist. Usually the dentist is not a bad thing. Today it was very bad. I don't have any cavities just I got sealants. The first lady cleaned my teath and gave me fluoride. The second lady tried to do the sealants twice but it wouldn't work. Then she realizaed that I had the fluoride done when I was't supposed to. So then she had to clean my tooth again. Then she put the sealant on and then I had the fluoride AGAIN. The sealant spray stuff was so gross. It was really sour and yucky. I didn't have breakfast either so that made it worse.
The guy who is playing Jacob is shark-boy. Oh my gosh this cast is horrible. Bella and Edward are okay. Alice and Rosalie are okay but all the guys suck.
I had baked potatoes and fudge sticks.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Ugh, I hate going to the dentist! Last time I went, they forgot about me for so long that I fell asleep in the chair.

And you know, I've seen enough people in fandom be up in arms over an actor who actually does pretty well in the role given to him to be hesitant to judge before I see the movie. The guy playing Jacob may turn out to do really well.

Anonymous said...

but he's not native American and he is ugly


Maybe he'll surprise us all