BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm dying! I'm at school right now so I can't see the Twilight trailer. Maybe I can go home sick. I have to see it now or I'll die of anticipation. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


P.S. The host is kind of confusing. Cynthia and Kaitlin have already both begged to borrow it. I said maybe. I think it will take me a while to get through it.

P.S. I saw P.S. I love you. It was pretty good. Gerry Butler was good. He was an Irish singer in it.

P.S. I am sup[posed to be writing about my feelings about the holocaust right now. It was a tragic, horrible thing that should have never happened. In S.S. we are learning about slavery. Quite interesting. Terrible, but intersting.

I need to see Twilight. Cynthia and Kaitlin think it will suck. I'm being more hopeful now. Anyway, Robert Pattinson is in it. That will make it good. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be proud to know that I just started reading Twilight. You talk about how you love it so much, so I picked it up and started reading it. It's good so far.

Anonymous said...

cool. enjoy!i wonder if you'll like it...

Serena Potter said...

PS I love you was on the booring side. The redeeming factors were my favorite Irish band - the Pogues and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He was yummy!