BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blech

Cassidy is gone. I didn't even get to say good-bye. Now I can't go to one of my best friends birthday party for a violin lesson. I had a dream that we were reinacting World War 2 and we were being bombed. It was scary. Then after we were done being bombed we went to the beach. Then I invited Hannah to go to the beach with me the next day. It was like a friday I think. Then It skipped Saturday and was Sunday so Hannah couldn't swim on a sunday. When I told Hannah I had this dream she was like oh, I had a dream about you too. You were a dog and I was reading to you. I was like, um okay. We start egg babies in science soon. We have to make and decorate the hollow eggs over the weekend. Strating monday we can't let the egg out of our sight unless we have a babysitter which we can only have 3 hours a day. Kira wrote I love Skandar Keynes all over my folder. I have a Kira corner on my folder so she's allowed to write whatever. Except I didn't want her to write I love William Moseley because I don't. Skandar I don't really mind. I have been listening to West Side Story lately. I love it. SO does Isabel and Alexis. I can't go to Isabel's party. That makes me so sad. I wonder who is going...Probably Chance, maybe Cynthia or Alexis. I don't have homework except I have to get a picture of Skandar for Kira. Guess what! Kira got braces but then they took them off and put the rubber bands back on. She was mad. She went through all that pain for nothing. I get my spacers monday. how exciting.

2 comments:

Christie said...

I remember the egg experiment. Except for us it was actual baby dolls that would scream and cry. It's an obnoxious lesson, but I doubt it'll ever go away.

Good luck with the spacers. And I'm sorry your friend moved without you having a chance to say good-bye. That's always a bummer.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

only cynthia and megan went