BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

berry or apple pie?

This Saturday was pie day for the young women. We started at 9 am and made 80 apple pie's. I did the tops of the pie's. Then we did about 20 or 30 berry pie's. I wasn't there for about 50 of the berry pie's because I had to leave early. The pie thing was fun. After we were done and waiting for more ingredients I played with Heidi and Mandie. Heidi and I were trying to get the volleyball away from Mandie. Me and Mandie beat eachother up. It hurt. It was fun. She kept smacking me so I kept smacking her back and then I almoist got the volleyball and we banged our heads together. She got hurt worst than me. It was fun because I don't get to see Heidi alot because her parents travel alot. The we dropped our rabitt off at my friend Hannah's house. We drove to Oceanside which was pretty. I want to live by the ocean. The WHOLE time everyone made fun of my hair. It was annoying. It's not fun for me to have to go two days with people non-stop dissing my hair. They haven't seen the worst. Saturday night was horrible. I never sleep well when I have to sleep with Eloise. She rolled on top of me, punched me in her sleep and refused to move over. I lay at the end of the bed for a little bit. I didn't sleep much. I was tired but I couldn't sleep. Sunday we walked to the beach and went to Camp Pendleton. It was hot. We also went to a mission.
Cynthia gave the Host back. She loved it. It is Isabel's b-day Monday. She wants a CD or an action figure. Where do I get action figures? I might take her to a movie. I can't wait to see Twilight to see if it will be lame, really lame, ok, good, horrible, or great. I think it will be kind of lame. The guy Kellan Lutz or something. He plays Emmett. He really bugs me. He's horrible for the part. He's one of the things that will make the movie lame.
Testing is over!!!!!!!! Science testing was today. I guessed on most of it. Mrs. Bass didn't teach us that stuff. Alot of it was math related. Science is my least favorite class. It is boring. We are just doing health right now. We have been learning alot about decision making and self-esteem. We just made posters on disorders. Our group had phobias. These girls who sit in front of me in science put deoderant on a piece of gum and gave it to their friend. She thought it was gross. They didn't tell her that they put it on there. She was surprised.
I just watched Enchanted. I love that movie. I like to randomly quote it at times. 'You are.. are.. not a very nice old man!' That's one of my fave parts. Charlotte is mad at me because I kept laughing that her shirt was yellow. She is not a very yellow person usually. We pretend to be mad at eachother alot. It's fun. Wow I wrote alot. I wonder if anyone will read this far ot just give up?

3 comments:

Potters said...

So you can laugh at your friend because of the color of her shirt, but we can't laugh at you for having your hair in your face like a pekingese? By the way, "Mandy and I" not "Me and Mandy". Really MaCall...

Christie said...

I like your hair. It really sucks being teased, but it's a fact of life. :/

I love "Enchanted". I went to a church activity with a bunch of girls who had the soundtrack, and they sang the whole thing. Kind of weird, coming from twenty-somethings, but fun.

Anonymous said...

I did not give up! :)

That is very interesting. I hope, for your sake that Twilight doesn't suck. I am a firm believer that books are always better than the movies made from them, so you are smart to not get your hopes up. :)