BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Host

The Host is really good. It's about alien soul things that take over Earth and kill off the human race. The take over peoples bodies and then people surrender their minds over. Melanie refuses to surrender and the soul that took over her body is annoyed with her. Melanie loves Jared and so does the soul (Wanderer) because she feels whatever Melanie's body feels. Its cool. You should read it. There is a big Twilight fan club at church. Most of the beehives and some of my dad's people . He teaches the teachers in young men. 15 yearold guys who like twilight. I think itsa that's kind of weird but oh well.
Baked beans are pretty good when you think about it. I can't wait for Twilight (the movie). My friends think it will be terrible. I used to think so but now I think it will be pretty good. The trailer is pretty good. Cassie, I loved the video on your blog. How cute. The other day Mandie cxame over. We traded jeans and wore them to school. She liked mine because they are hollister. I liked hers because they were skinny jeans. For my holocaust project I am doing a diary. Like Anne Frank. It is due next friday!! Help.
Tomorrow I am skipping school for my choir trip. I'm only going to the concert. Then I'll ditch and hangout with Savannah. Actually the rest of the poeple are going to knotts berry farm and staying the night at the disney hotel. I'm not going because I was too lazy to raise the money. I have to pay my own way to girls camp so I didn't want to raise money for more than that. Mandie is excited because she will be hanging out with Aidan at Knotts. Not the new Aidan that everyone used to like. He has long dark hair and side bangs that cover half of his face. Mandie likes him because of his hair. He wears hollister almost everyday. That's why she was excited to wear my hollister jeans. I've been writing alot lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your spelling. You do have spell check. Also, do you agree that it is good to like a boy simply because he wears the correct brand of clothing? What if a boy is intelligent, kind and has other worthy qualities, but can't afford to shop at Hollister? Would you give him a second look?

Potters said...

hmmmm..............NO. i don't like kids who don't dress well. well, i guess maybe.... but if he's smart, he could invent a computer program and sell it to make $$$ to buy good clothes!!!! or like, sell hugs if he was nice.
-mandie