BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sad




I can't believe Cassidy is moving. It is so sad. Lake Tahoe will be nice though. Guess what! Paula got my book signed. omg, Stephenie meyer touched my book. jk lol. Kaitlin, her mom and cynthia's mom went to the signing. Kaitlin said it wasn't that great. Cynthia seems to have gotten over it pretty well though. Yesterday was a happy and sad day. I went to Mandie's house which was pretty fun. We put a bunch of mascara and sparkly eyeshadow and dressed up. We were going to make a movie. I was Nessa from Wicked. Eloise was Glinda, Keana was the camera person and Jamie was Elphaba. Mandie and I did a bunch of different roles. I read twilight until 11:30 pm which made my day. I read from the carlisle chapter till the end. I had one chapter left and I had to stop. That is what ruined my day today. I had one more chapter and the epilogue. >:\ I miss twilight. when's the next holiday? my friend has a kidney infection. I was really bad in P.E. Well, I was okay but my hair wasn't. It was really windy. I got to 2nd base but then I got out. Atleast I hit the softball. My friend Johnine has never hit it. :( I saw Indiana Jones. So did Kaitlin and Mandie. Kaitlin and I <(for you mom) really liked it. It was a good movie. It's pretty funny. I don't know if Mandie liked it. She probably did. I don't know why you wouldn't like it except if you're like Eloise who thought it was too scary. I love fighting scenes. They are so fun. Most of the movie was fighting scenes which was why I liked it. Harrison Ford was funny. I also liked Mutt. He is so like the guys at school who are always combing their hair. I also liked Ox. He was cool. It was Isabel's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Isabel!!!! You're 13, yay! I think I am going to paint my nails green. Cassie, I stole your nail polish a while ago.

P.S. I'm excited. My Europe trip is soon. Kind of. There are some pretty cool songs on this CD


4 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

well no wonder i can't find it!well you have something of mine and i have something of yours.even.
i'm going to try and send it soon....

Serena Potter said...

Yep, Harrison Ford is still a babe.

cassie[carnivore] said...

what?!

Anonymous said...

i'll bring the naIL POLISH IN JULY ICAN'T WAIT FOR THE TRIP