BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.



When you're happiest, you are outgoing and expressive . You love celebrations, and you enjoy showing off a little.



You tend to be afraid of change. You are never ready for things to be different.



You find solitude to be the most comforting thing in the world. Being alone with your thoughts feels very peaceful.



Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.



You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.


Pretty true. Ecept that an ideal day is full. I'd rather have something to do but not too much.

I stayed in bed all day. Excpet for lunch and dinner. I slept half of the day. Read twilight for half. Is it just me or has it been boiling today. At first it was bioling but then I woke up and was cold. I had really cool dreams. I'm not sure how to describe them but they were cool. Staying in my pj's all day makes me feel dirty. I'm reading City of Ember and Sahara Special and Crisscross and Harry Potter 1 right now. And Twilight. I'm almost done with Crisscross. I recommend it. Tomorrow I will go to church then go straight to some church to usher people and then play at a concert later. Tomorrow will be bad.

5 comments:

Lori Franke said...

What are you ushering and what concert are you playing in? Hope all goes well. That sounds like my kind of day!

heidi said...

cute button on the side bar...

we have our ward Halloween party the same night as yours we are VERY sad. Maybe next year but are you guys still coming to Trick or Treat here? We hope so! We'll have chili and corn bread!!

Anonymous said...

We'll still trick-or-treat with you.


I ended up sleeping all day. I just went to the reception and played with the quartet. I heard the end of the concert though. It was the riverside philharmonic. they were really great.

Christie said...

I don't like hanging around in my pjs all day, either. It's a gnarly feeling.

Anonymous said...

Wait, that described Eloise!