BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Flarg



The Beehive Overnighter was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun. I stayed up all night tp-ing the bishops. It was fun. I woke up at 5 that morning and went to bed at 5 the next morning. We got home at 10. I went to a piano concert with Gabie and Cassie. We saw Eduardo Delgado. He was amazing. He put so much expression in his playing. He breathes with the music. It's funny to watch. When Gabie's mom dropped her off she was like 'Hi MaCall. You lost weight.' Gabie and I were shocked. Tomorrow will be soooo wonderful. Gabie, Cassie, Charlotte and I am going to the principle to reveal the evilness of Mr. fat Lees. I'm sitting next to Rachel, Emily and Colin at seminary. I love Paramore and Panic at the disco. They make me happy. I need to get Brendon on my iPod. I like yellowcard too. My french test was easy. I hope all the tests are like that.

2 comments:

Christie said...

That's my girl, tp'ing the bishop's house, although heart-attacking them is a lot friendlier to the environment. Good for you on the French test!

Christie said...

PS. What's so evil about Mr. Lees?