BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I love the Beatles. They were all geniuses. Eleanor Rigby and Oh bla di oh bla da are masterpieces. Bohemian Rhapsody reminds me of Germany. Cassie.... :)So does Mamma Mia. So does Paramore. That reminds me of our drive to Vienna and Salzburg. Bohemian Rhapsody is a genius song too. I want to buy You Can't Stop the Beat. Hairspray. What a great movie. I think that is about as bad as Mamma Mia and the Washburns love Hairspray just not Mamma Mia. I miss playing the bach double with grammy and csardas. I love playing with the group. Queen reminds me of Sinead. I'm reading Midnight Sun. It's pretty fascinating. We learn way more about Edward and stuff. You realize why he has certain reactions and faces to stuff Bella says. He is a total stalker. "An obsessive stalker. An obsessive vampire stalker." That's my fave quote from the book. Well, half a book. I think it's stupid that she won't write it just because it got leaked. MS is so hilarious. I'm so addicited. I can't help it. I sound like Cynthia now. Mandie said I could borrow her purple skinny jeans from wet seal. happy day.

2 comments:

Christie said...

The Beatles and Queen are made of awesome. Two of my favorite bands ever.

Cleolinda said that she can't decided whether the stalking in Midnight Sun was horrible or hilarious-hilarible, maybe. I've got an LJ icon of that quote, now. :)

Anonymous said...

i think it's funny. not horrible. because he doesn't do much accept stare and listen to her talk about him. midnight sun is sooooooooo funny. I finished it. well, what i could finish of it.