BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

unexpected

My wish came true. I got another iPod. I gave it away though. Here's the story.

I was at the ortho's office and we were scheduling another appointment when the lady and the counter asked me if I had gotten my prize. I shook my head not knowing what she was talking about. She gave me a silver shuffle. I guess I won some contest. I already have one so I gave it to Mom.

The moment I said mom could could have it she asked if she could sell it. I said no.

6 comments:

Christie said...

That's cool! Now your mom has an iPod of her very own. Don't sell it, Serena! :)

Anonymous said...

Understandable. My initial reaction to all items with saleability is "sell it!". I do love my new i-pod. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

your welcome. what's your iPod named. Mine is named Brendon.

Lori Franke said...

You guys are so funny! Hummmmm a name for my iTouch would be.......

Christie said...

My friend, Elisabeth, names everything, too. She named her camera Viggo and her car Frankie.

Christie said...

Update already, girl!