BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Save the Trees!


We are seeing more commercials and t-shirts and bags and all sort of stuff promoting going green. Be environmentally conscious. Recycle. Save the trees. When you talk to some of the people wearing a save the trees shirt sometimes they say oh I don't go green or recycle at all I just like the shirt. I hate that. If you don't believe in something don't promote it. Sure it's good they're promoting it but they should do it too. Another thing I don't understand is how you can not believe in global warming. Come on. It's right in front of you. It's stupid not to believe in something that is happening before our eyes. Don't tell me you don't believe in global warming. Tell me that you're too lazy to do anything about it.
P.S. I want a green shirt.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Last year I always got called on being a Californian when I used my own bag to carry groceries. Now I get a discount and all of the grocery stores are asking customers to bring their own bags. I want a green shirt, too. Maybe I'll find one today.

amanda jane said...

on that subject (paperless) - a friend emailed me the news that Stephanie Meyers manuscript for Midnight Sun was illegally posted online. she has now released the unfinished manuscript via her website. so you can now read twilight from Edwards perspective - but not the whole story. she is choosing not to finish the book now. thought you would be interested.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! You sound like a proper activist! A parent's job well done. I can relax now...