BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Do You Know?

My fave band Paramore has a new song on the twilight soundtrack. I saw Nim's Island. It looked so stupid but it was pretty good. Gerard Butler was good. In tennis I swung the racket and missed but hit it with my arm. Now I have a big bruise. Then when Hunter and everyone was here I ran into the wagon thing and now I a very big bruise on my leg. Did you know Nick Jonas is 16? Weird. Kira says he is her brother. But so is Legolas. I'm married to Legolas and she's married to Harry Potter. Do you know what it feels like loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away? jk. I love that song. The video is so funny when the guy is like: and BAM! she gets hit by a car. that's the end of her. They arrested kids for almost coming to school and shooting poeple. There was a legit threat the principle said. Ah it's 10. goodnight.

5 comments:

Christie said...

So you're married to Legolas, huh? How is that going?

When I took tennis in high school, I actually managed to knock the teacher's hat off with the ball, I hit it so hard. Lucky for me he liked me.

I hear you're coming for Thanksgiving. Any way I can convince you to come visit me at school?

Anonymous said...

You can convince me to come easily. It's harder to convince the person who will drive me or pay for a plane ticket.

Legolas and I are happy. He shot an orc from 30 feet away on our evening walk yesterday.

Christie said...

Well, if you do end up in the city, I can easily get a ride to see you myself.

Legolas is awesome like that. Mad elf skills, and all. Have you read The Two Towers yet?

Potters said...

Yes, as a parent I want to know more about these kids that were arrested, where the tip off came from, how close we were to having Rim High become a feature on National News.

Anonymous said...

No. I think I'll go to the school libray and get it.