BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I had a dream that I was on the lake beach and dad told me Brendon Urie was engaged. So I went to their website and it was all halloween themed. I was sad so I went to a book store. It turned out to be Spencer Smith's store and everything was really cheap. I found a book that was Theodosia and I bought it for Christie. So Brendon and his fiance were there and she was kind of ugly. Then they got in a HUGE fight cause she didn't want him to tell his fans about getting married. She broke up with him and stormed off. I felt really bad for being there so I was about to leave and Brendon's grandpa told him to get me another book from the shed. It was raining and we went outside and we were sharing an umbrella. He asked if he could kiss me and i was like hehe yes. I asked if his fiance was coming back and he said do you want her to come back? I was like uh no...then he was like okay. it was weird. Yeah it was a good dream...

4 comments:

Christie said...

Isn't it fun how random dreams can be? I always enjoy dreams like this.

heidi said...

you are so funny.

cassie[carnivore] said...

omg...

mc said...

that's what i get for listening to northern downpour right before bed.