BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Going off to camp tomorrow.
I should probably go pack but I think I'll leave that to the very last minute.
I have realized that about 85% of my shirts are v-necks.
3 days after I come home from camp Cobra Starship's new album comes out!!!!!!!!!
if you can't tell, i'm very excited
good girls go bad is amazing so I hope the rest of the album is as amazing as the one song.....
cassie, look up their video of Church of Hot Addiction.
it's hilarious
mom is doing a painting of my head
I like the name jonah
it's cute
it sounds like noah and jonas put together
the word nincompoop reminds me of pigeons
so i want a pet pigeon and i would name it nincompoop
i don't like broccoli in case you were wondering
but its kinda good with ranch
so if your gonna make me eat it just give me ranch to go with
my chapstick died today
i almost cried
it melted
it was sad.
See you in 3 weeks.
Peace out.

5 comments:

Christie said...

Have a good time at camp! I'm going to miss hearing from you all of the time. *hugs*

cassie[carnivore] said...

I will miss you wayyyy more!! contact me telephatically
when there are hawties!!!
call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delaney said...

I will miss you sooooo much!! I usaully see you maybe every 2 weeks... Hope you have a good time at camp!!

delaney said...

Sorry i spelt that word wrong i think... I don't know how to spell usaull.... I think that is how you spell it.. I am going to work on it...

mc said...

haha i don't care if you spell usually wrong.

cassie, i will ty my hardest to tell you telepathically that theres hotties

christie you need to visit us soon