BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 bad things

1. Ryan and Jon left Panic at the Disco.
2. Our car died.
3. I lost $20
4. I now owe some lady $10
5. I am in DESPERATE need of clothes.

#1 made me cry the most. I love Ryan and Jon. They are so talented and brought so much to the band. I'm excited to hear what they do apart from panic. But the band will not be nearly the same without them. I guess Brendon and Spencer are continuing to write new music and a new album from panic will come out some day. So atleast panic didn't die from the news.
#2 just kind of sucks because it means i will not be getting clothes for a while.
#3 also means I will not get new clothes.
As does #4. But as a side note to #4 I do not like the lady I owe money to so it does not please me that I have to pay her. She said think of it as a gift but I could tell she wants her money back.
#5 has to do with the fact that I just got rid of all my clothes that don't fit, clothes I never wear, and clothes that are just plain ugly. My drawer is half full. One half is completely empty. I did not get rid of my trashy jeans just incase I didn't get new ones in time of camp.

Some good things...

1. I got a new shirt
2. I went swimming.
3. I went to Olive Garden.
4. I'm going to camp soon.

2 comments:

cassie[carnivore] said...

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!
THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac said...

i know. that's how i reacted