BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our festival for orchestra was pretty good. We got two excellents and one good. That's pretty good for our first time. Of course it was the seconds the were our downfall. They are so out of tune and never practuce.

Kyra is my stand partner for music man and she sucks. She is out of tune alot. And she wants to play my part and she does higher octaves just for fun. It bugs me. I try to play loud to cover her up but then she plays louder too.

Tomorrow is our last performance. Which is kind of sad. I won't see Charlotte and Gabie and Josh and Alex as much. Well I see Charlotte and Gabie alot anyway so...

It's my birthday soon. I'm really boring. All I want is books pretty much. And some panic at the disco sheet music.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Good job, orchestra! Those scores are great for your first time.

So what books are you wanting, then? Anything fun?

Potters said...

It was a long weekend - with a lot of driving and killing time - but it was fun and worth it. I really enjoyed the Honor Orchestra. I am proud of you for being seven out of twelve kids chosen for first violin - out of the hundred or more that auditioned in the county. Music Man was also fun. You did a great job - in spite of Kira and her off notes. You sounded great in "Till Their Was You".
Mom

Potters said...

Eloise,

I am proud of you as well. You did a great job in Honor Orchestra - from what I could see of your foot shaking to the music! I look forward to next year where you will be easier to see, less kids, and more violas!

Mom