BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I finsihed Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos. It was brilliant. I want to go to Egypt so bad now. and the second one thoeodosia and the staff of osiris is out!

Next week I will be dead. Rehearsals will end REALLY late. Wednesday i go to 1st period then a rehearsal then to a festival in redlands then back to school for the show. the show will be good so its worth it i guess.

i bought the boy who couldn't die. it sounds interesting.

have you seen i'm on a boat? you should its funny.

6 comments:

Potters said...

please don't die. That would be a real waste of talent! Dad and I are really proud of you for doing Music Man, keeping up with school work, seminary, practicing etc. Thanks for being such a responsible kid! We can't wait to listen to MM. I'm sure watching it will be good too, but we will be there to listen!

Christie said...

Yikes, good luck with that schedule! Just focus on the upcoming weekend, it'll keep you sane.

I'm glad you like the Theodosia books. I want to go to Egypt, too-we'll have to plan that for someday, when I'm fabulously rich (hey, it could happen).

Clancy said...

Good luck with The Music Man production, MaCall...will it be videotaped?
Egypt is incredible, hope you are able to get there some day. Unfortunately, that is where I managed to get hepatitis, but that's the risk when eating and drinking from the street vendors, a habit I cannot seem to break no matter where I travel.
On the subject of books, have you read The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie? Let me know.
"Break a leg" next week!

Anonymous said...

You went to Egypt? Cool. And I don't think it will be recorded. No I haven't read that but I'll put it on my list.

Christie, you me and Bevan should go to Egypt. That would be amazing.

heidi said...

Good luck with Music Man...I think it's awesome that you are doing so much along with school!!

Have a great time!

Christie said...

You, me and Bevan, huh? Sounds like a plan. Start saving.

(The word verification for this was "sweet". Lol!)