BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT!


I went at midnight! We got there at 8. We were close to the front of the line so we got to sit inside. We argued all night with Heidi's mom about team jacob. Jacob sucks and she hasn't even read the book so she can't choose. I got an anti-werewolf t-shirt. It's awesome. I finished biology and we waited for hours. Tanner, Alex and Heidi's parents had their phones so they texted the whole time. They let us in at 10. Then I studied. Some of the previews were shockingly horrifying. Me and Heidi were scared. We closed our eyes. We were sooooooooooooo hyper. The movie was hilarious. The funniest thing I've seen in a while. I liked it because it was funny and Rob was amazingly hot. Jasper was funny. He was kind of hot but Rob... I loved Mike and Jessica. Eric was horrible. The opposite of his charcter in the book. Angela sucked too. Rosalie had a bad hair job but was pretty good. Alice was too clingy to Jasper. In the book they don't touch. And she was way too tall. Emmett is my 2nd fave character and I thought he was pretty good. When Bella first met Carlisle I gasped too. He looked better than he did in the pictures. Esme was so way better than I thought she would be. When he sparkled I started laughing so hard. The whole movie made me laugh. The meadow scene was the most disappointing. She ditches school and he runs up a hill and sparkles and then he's like this is the skin of a killer. Everyone laughed so hard when she said she was scared. And at the beginning when Jess is like Jasper is the one who looks like he's in pain. You shouldve seen his face. Haha. We got home at 3:30. I got 2 hours of sleep and I'm still hyper and not tired. I'll stop talking now. I'm almost done reading twilight for the bajillionth time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somewhere a mother is mourning the loss of her daughter's sanity.

Christie said...

I am so glad to hear it's a funny movie! I don't feel bad about laughing, now.

Did you see the trailer for "The Unborn"? Scaaaaary.

delaney said...

my mom is going to see it today!!! Hope u did have a good time!

Anonymous said...

yes it was scary!!!!!!