BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Great Job MaCall - by Mom and Dad

Get out of my flower bed!

Delany and MaCall pose for the paparazzi.

Deep thinker...


Silly side...
I am posting this in honor of MaCall whom we are very proud of. She has adjusted to High School better than we could have imagined. She manages to get to early morning seminary half of the time, is progressing well with her violin, has started teaching violin and as of today has ALL A'S! She has a very demanding school schedule, with honors English, French, Biology, Geometry, PE and orchestra. Dad and I just want you to know how much we love you!

7 comments:

Christie said...

All right MaCall! That's my girl, style and brains. Good job! Keep it up.

Clancy said...

Congrats, MaCall, for an excellent beginning to high school! With seminary, practicing, teaching violin (!), rehearsals, homework, and studying, you must be exhausted, yet you continue to excel. I am very proud of you. Great photos, too, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Thank y'all very much.

Anonymous said...

MaCall, you are beautiful and amazing, and I am proud of you too.

cassie[carnivore] said...

HOLY COW MACALL WE HAVE THE SAME YELLOW GLASSES!HOLY COW MYSPACE!!!

delaney said...

I took those!!! I am so proud of our photo shot!!! Keep up the good posing!!(next time we will do that again!)

madfiNch said...

Congrats, Macall! It's amazing how much you can handle! Really cute pictures, too. Remember to take a break once in a while and reward yourself. You've earned it!