BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I think that is a horrible about the new living goddess. She has to be alone for the rest of her life just because she has perfect hair and teeth.
Quartet practice is so fun. I love it. I have become really good friends with Cassie this year. She just went to a panic at the disco concert, met them, got her violin signed and her pic taken with them. Guess what! Jon Walker said my name. Not just anyone's name but my name. Cassie gave him our business card and he read it aloud. I played the violin that Brendon Urie touched. Brendon and Ryan are at the neck and Jon and Spencer are at the shoulder rest part. Charlotte is in Indiana and school is boring without heR. Billy is funny. He's in orchestra. He can't bow straight. He plays the bass. He just started this year. He can't tell when it's crooked because the bridge is crooked. I'm hungry.

3 comments:

Christie said...

She got her violin signed by Panic at the Disco? That is all kinds of cool.

The Living Goddess thing isn't that cool, I can't believe that any parent would want their child to become one. Ah, well.

Clancy said...

I am very pleased you are enjoying your quartet, MaCall! I look forward to playing quartets each week with my friends, and have met some of the best people I know while playing chamber music over the years. I wish you continued success with your playing.

Anonymous said...

thanks. Our viola player came back today from Indiana.