BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I dreamt about Brendon Urie. I went to a panic at the disco concert and was early so I got to talk to Brendon. Then I bragged to Cassie (Donahue) that Brendon Urie gave me a hug. Then I went to 2 other panic concerts. It was fun. After the 2nd one me and Cassie went to Brendon Urie and got our pics taken with him. It was a good dream.

My arm hurts. I got two shots yesterday. Inkdeath came out on Tuesday. I want to read it so bad.

7 comments:

Dulce Vazquez said...

ooooooooo
MaCally Wolly likes Brandon.....
bad taste.
ugh.
;)
to each their own.
SPUNK RANSOM!
<3

cassie[carnivore] said...

what?!he's a babe!
which cassie?

Anonymous said...

cassie donahue. the weird one in my quartet. i think i was talking ot him about you. it was a weird dream.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I read the words 'my arm hurts'...'shots'...and'inkdeath' way to fast and panicked. Haha.

delaney said...

i don't now him!!

Anonymous said...

he's the lead singer of panic at the disco.

it's brendon not brandon.

delaney said...

oh now i now what you are talking about!!! thanx