BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Muscial 3 is the cutest movie. You have to see it. The Rocket guy is so funny. He's was one of my fave characters. My fave song was when Troy went crazy and started screaming. The boys are back was so cute. How come Gabriella leaves Troy in every movie? I went shopping with Heidi and Mandie before we saw it. It was fun. I am so tired. Everyone woke me up early. I only got 10 hours of sleep. I like my blog layout. Thank-you.

P.S. The cinnomin rolls are sooo good at Razzberries. They are huge but great.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Only ten hours of sleep? You poor deprived child. :)

Sounds like a fun movie. I remember when they were filming up here.

Dulce Vazquez said...

blech
they need to make corin bleu useful and turn him into a mop.
i haven't had that much sleep in like 2 months...
:P
glad u had fun tho.

delaney said...

cool!!! maybe you can see it again when you come over!!!! i might see it on friday!! can't wait to see u! Would you like to see it again?

Anonymous said...

i would love to see it again.