BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gah

My face is itching like crazy.
I am going to my best friend's house. STELLA!!!!!!
In class:

Brother S: Each tell an experience when someone told you to do something that you shouldn't do.
Alexis: Once my friend had a Monster and she wanted me to drink it.
Me: What's wrong with monsters?
*whole class laughing*
me: what? seriously whats wrong with monsters?
cynthia: they have caffiene.

This ward is obsessed with caffiene. Well they are obsessed with not drinking caffiene because it is evil I guess.

4 comments:

Christie said...

Oh poo, caffeine is not evil. Coke used to be preached against because Coca Cola used to put coca leaves (the stuff cocaine is derived from) in the drink. Caffeine is a silly thing to be obsessed with. It's not good for you, but it's not evil.

*hugs*

cassie[carnivore] said...

that is just absurd

Anonymous said...

Monsterrs taste terrible! That is why they should be avoided. A little healthy caffeine is okay - like the kind that comes in Dark Chocolate and green tea. Kiss kiss. Love you and miss you. Again! Can't you ever stay home?!

Anonymous said...

Brother Godown says Caffeine won't keep you out of the Temple. That is a good comeback for your friends.