BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I finished in 2 days and 6 hours. It took me about that long to finish Twilight for the second time. But that was with school. Breaking Dawn was a fun read. What kind of a name is Renesmee? It could be pretty if you think about it and get over what a strange name it is. 


If you didn't know I went to Austria, Germany and Hungary. Hungary was eh. Austria was the best. Germany was fun. Our concerts went well. For me. In Kecskemet we had an audience of 11 people thanks to Mr. Knighton. I hung out with Sinead and Jordan most of the time. And Cassie. I had alot of gelato. Cassie hung out with Kessie. Sinead is Kessie's sister so we bonded in a group. :) Cassie is training to be an opera singer. Which reminds me. The Salzburg dinner was great. Any questions about the trip?

2 comments:

heidi said...

yes I have a few questions.

1. Why just 11 people?

2. Did you eat everything that was placed in front of you?

3. Was your dress the perfect length?

4. What memory stands out the most of your whole entire trip?

Glad you got home safe.

Anonymous said...

11 people because mr knighton said there was a concert where the kodaly institute would be welcoming us. he lied and only 11 people came when he said it would be a big thing.

I ate alot. After being very full I refused any more.

The dress was a perfect length.

Being in Salzburg was my favorite. It was beautiful. I'll add pics tomorrow.