BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Randomness

Today I cleaned my room, played DDR, practiced guitar and blew my nose. It was a snow day. We got about a foot of snow. It's been snowing on and off all day. I didn't go outside. We don't have school tomorrow either. Fun.

I want to play Guitar Hero. It's so fun. I love it because I like to play the songs and get harder and harder. I'm almost done with hard level. Then on to Expert. Then I want guitar hero 2 and 3. My feet are still swollen today. I don't know what it is. Any suggestions? We've been testing if it was my allergy medicines and other stuff. Next they will test my heart. It scares me. Eloise and I really like the songs Teardrops on my Guitar (Taylor Swift) and Tattoo (Jordin Sparks). Corbin Bleu was on radiodisney today so Eloise was very excited. We had chili for dinner. Yum. Tomorrow we're having my favorite. Baked potatoes!!!


3 comments:

Michele said...

Sounds cold. Your'e so lucky to get snow days. When can we visit?
Addison

Christie said...

Sounds fun! We haven't had a snow day here yet, unfortunately.

And you'd beat most of my building at Guitar Hero. The guys downstairs are only at the medium level. Ha! Go you!

heidi said...

I love corbin bleu. Is that how you spell his last name?