BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Environmentally safe cleaning!

Bon Ami is a powder that cleans enamel stove tops and stainless steel pans spotless. Another plus is that it is very enviromentally friendly because it is biodegradable, nontoxic, and doesn't contain fragrance, bleach or dye.
This is also enviromentally friendly and leaves colors and whites bright without a smell or weakening the fibers. Pretty good, huh? Also another tip for cleaning is using more washclothes instead of paper towels. Distilled vinegar and water is non-toxic, cleans floors, bathrooms and glass without leaving streaks.

No school tomorrow. How exciting! Happy Birthday Martin Luther King Jr.!

5 comments:

Potters said...

Good tips MaCall! I'll have to find those products and get another pack of wash cloths at Target!

Potters said...

intriguing!

Michele said...

Hmm. I'll have to keep an eye out for those products. Right now I am trying out Shaklee products which are also biodegradable, non toxic, phosphate free, and seem to be cleaning very well. They are also very economic.

Michele said...

I meant economical.

amanda jane said...

Well done girls, and thanks for the tips! I am thrilled to be learning of non toxic and better items to use to clean our house. now, how do I keep my house clean?