BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Love the planet you're on

Addi, my cousin, has made a new environmental blog. It sounds cool. I care about the evironment too. Go to earthlab.com for tips on how to better the environment. It also has a test you do to see how much carbon input you have. Another way to get there is go to esurance.com scroll down and click on SOS. It will have the test thing. The last time I did it we cause over 12 tons over carbon a year. :( Try it.

3 comments:

Michele said...

MaCall, I love your site! I might just put the link on mine. Any way, to find out how to test the ph strips go to my comments for my ph test.

Potters said...

Okay MaCall. We have decided no more plastic bags, "paper or plastic?" we will now say, we brought our own!

Christie said...

I take my own bag for groceries, and the cashier gives me a discount. So it's a good way to save money and be environmentally friendly, too.