BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

today sucks. i don't know why. i just got randomly depressed last night and its the same today. i have really low self-esteem right now. i don't know why. i think i may be bipolar. or maybe im just a teenager. its 13:13 right now. just saying. i rented gilbert grape the other day. it was just like the book so i didn't finish it. it was rather depressing and boring because i already read the book which was depressing. i want a root beer float. or a malt.

2 comments:

heidi said...

maybe reading more uplifting books will lift your "mood". your a teenager and hormones are crazy! have a great day! I think you're beautiful!!

Christie said...

I don't think you're bipolar, I think you're being a teenager. Part of the whole experience is to mooch around being depressed and lonely and emo. I think you need to read some funny books, watch some Monty Python, and rent "Billy Madison" again. Or come visit me. *hugs*