BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

hi. wats up. long time no see. no one reads this anymore. but watever...i bought viva la cobra today. i now own 4 cd's...my friend killed a duck today...golfing...hit it. haha i think it's funny but my mom doesn't....i think everyone should listen to one at a time by travie mccoy. it's amazing. its about his trip around india and africa spreading hiv awareness. if you buy the song the money goes to the staying alive foundation thing...so do it. bye! live long and prosper.

3 comments:

Christie said...

"Live long and prosper"? Okay there, Spock. :)

And I read your blog. At least, I would if you updated more often.

mc said...

ha yeah

Potters said...

What happend to your use of Capital LETTERS? Punctuation is important. Don't get lazy or I'll start making you do all of your homwork in cursive! Kiss kiss. Mum