BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I saw Coraline. It's a really good movie. They added a character which was kinda weird but it was good. See it.

I finished How I Found the Perfect Dress. It was good. Hilarious. You should read it. Thank-you Cassie.

Now I'm reading Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos. Thank-you Christie.

I went on a walk on some Mount today. It was fun.

I have a gig tomorrow. We don't get paid though.

I saw Changeling. It was sad but good.

Your Inner European is Italian!
Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.

3 comments:

Christie said...

I hope you like the Theodosia book. I think it's clever. And I'm glad you like "Coraline", even with Wybie. Did you catch Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders as Spink and Forcible?

I got French on the European culture quiz. Lucky you, getting Italian!

Potters said...

glad you enjoyed the movie....I wish saw it with you.

Anonymous said...

they were good as forcible and spink